CLICK LIKE VÀ G+1 ĐỂ THẤY LINK DOWNLOAD MIỄN PHÍ(HOẶC ĐĂNG NHẬP ĐỂ THẤY LINK DOWNLOAD)
Army Men Sarges War (2004/PC/MULTI2)
Year: 2004 l Platform: PC l Language: English & Russian l Developer: Tactical Development l Publisher: Global Star Software l 731 MB
Genres: 3rd Person Shooter
About the Game: primitive third-person shooter without artifice of any exciting gameplay. Green Sergeant running around the decorations Movie "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids", brown shoots brainless opponents, collect bonus flags for the replenishment coin box containing medals and detonates all potentially significant objects - this is a summary of twelve of the local levels. Crowds of enemies rod in frontal attack, in order to lose limbs or fly in on the plastic pieces. Arsenal is standard, as the "Big Mac", and not diverse. Shoot vermin damn inconvenient for raising and lowering the barrel of the hero can not, and should be aiming to clinch the right mouse button. Another product "line" Army Men with facilities in the yard, that he should take.
- Defeat your eternal foe the Tan Army with authentic weapons such as carbine rifle, assault rifles, shotguns, bazookas, sniper rifles, grenades, flamethrowers, time-bombs, mounted machine guns, and more.
- Grittier gameplay featuring immersive interactive environments.
- Updated and streamlined targeting system will allow the player full control over his environment–and what to shoot.
- 12 levels of gameplay–play in both the real world and the world of toys.
- Improved AI. Enemies duck, cover, flank your positions, and generally try to kill you as intensely as you try to kill them.
- Deconstruction effects. This effect allows you to specifically target certain environments or body parts of your foe for exciting gameplay. Blast a leg off of a Tan soldier and watch as he hops around trying to kill you. Also, as toys, melting and chipping effects are central to the gameplay.
DOWNLOAD BẢN ĐẦY ĐỦ LINK MF: http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb
- OS: XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1,2GHz+
- Video: 64 MB, GeForce 6800 GT or Radeon x1300XT
- soundcard: Direct-X 8c compatible
- Memory: 128 MB
- DirectX ® 8.0c